How did you get together with your partner?

i want to know (if your with someone now) how did you get together with your partner, how did they ask you out or visa versa.

how did the date or dates go to finally you were boyfriend and girlfriend and when did you have sex for the first time?

im sure I put this in the relationship catagory, maybe because I mentioned sex they put it in here or I might of put it in here by mistake

What Girls Said 1

• My current boyfriend.. Well, we were both at the mall when he came over to me and introduced himself and said I looked cute. I giggled, he put his arms around me, and I introduced myself back. We went into a few stores together, and we became really good friends.

About a month after, he asked me out on a date, and basically that's how I became his girlfriend.

The dates went fine... Um whe we first had sex? About a month after becoming a couple, or maybe two months.

What Guys Said 0