What am I doing wrong with women?

I'm kind, caring, confident, empathetic, passionate, intelligent, I always listen to everything girls say and respond with my thoughts and feelings, I attempt to be funny some of the time, I can have fun, I smile a lot, I mean, like, I've read and heard about the thing's women like, but is there some x-factor that I am not aware of?

Most Helpful Guy

• From you, I get the feel feeling that you genuinely respect women a lot.

Respect for women is the path to the dark side.

You almost have to go about pursuing women from a selfish and objective standpoint.

You have to go about it as if you're trying to get what you want from them, and in that process, you'll be more comprehensive about building attraction because you're looking at it as a personal pursuit, as opposed to a mutual thing.

They benefit from the fact that a guy that they're attracted to is paying attention to them. You benefit in obvious ways. But the primary intended benefactor of your actions must be you.

Also, maybe an edgier look would help.

• Wish I could pull off hair like that man... And that's certainly an interesting standpoint

• ha, Thanks. And you totally could. But I'm not saying disrespect women. I'm just saying don't put them on pedestals. Realistically, you probably have more to offer most girls than they have to offer you, mate.

• Yeah, I understand that

What Girls Said 9

• I'm kind of convinced that it's the age thing. From your previous questions/answers you seem pretty intense (not in a bad way) and it seems a lot of high school girls are looking for something that isn't. Of course, I also know plenty who ARE, so it may just be a matter of not finding/going after the right person.

Plus, you've only asked out, what, 2 girls? I don't think you can make generalizations about what the entire half of the population wants until you've had a few more trials.

Also, yeah, I agree with the other guy. You need to stop putting girls up on a pedestal. I feel like that's a mistake so many guys on this site make.

• You're going after women who don't want want you have to offer or aren't attracted to you.

• The women I have gone after that is probably true, but the ones I haven't don't seem interested either, I think I've met maybe one or two girls that genuinely seemed interested in me

• It is rather unfortunate isn't it

• Not really

People want attraction & to enjoy being around someone.

Guys add in wanting a girl whose only a slut for me because they don't like sharing.

• Bad "luck," maybe? Sometimes it just takes a long time to find someone, no matter what you've got going for you.

Plus, unfortunately, many girls (at least, in high school) have a "type," and if your looks don't fit that type, they probably won't give you a chance. Hopefully that doesn't make you feel like crap, haha. The point is, many girls are dumb and don't see what's right in front of them, and you shouldn't change.

• I think if I do fit a type personally, that type being... Romantic and Mysterious, I know that sounds cliche, but I'm the guy who speaks with, well almost a prosodic rhythm, but I guess I've really only chased two girls in my life with a serious intent, so maybe I just need to broaden my range, but I do talk to many girls, it just seems like... they lose interest in what I am saying very fast, like my passions aren't interesting to them and such

• It sounds like they're just not on the same level as you are. Whether that be maturity, interests, intelligence... Maybe you just haven't come across a girl with enough in common with you.

• Yeah, well I think that might have been true when I was ten years old and writing love letters to girls, but now that I am in high school I had hoped that girls would at least be a little more mature, but I guess I have been proved wrong. And I don't plan on changing

• Nothing... its hard to find a good partner with sh*tty culture today,.

• Your doing well don't change...soon you will come across a genuine girl that adores you and appreciates the qualities you possess.

• Perhaps, but I would like that day to come sooner rather then later

• 1.people tend to think that they're better than they actually are,you might THINK that you're all those things,but those things might not be true.

2.men tend to go after women that they can't have,and well that ends with not having them and being very very sad.

3.you're a ''friend''

4. you might just not be attractive,maybe you just don't have a sexy ''vibe''

that's all I've got

• I'm pretty confident that those things are true...

And maybe I don't have anything

• Be yourself! Don't change anything, you will find a girl that will adore you and respect you!

• I suppose now I will be called a bitch,but you should cut your hair,change your style and show a bad side of yours.You know girls love bad boys,so a little bit of indifference at first would make girls interested.Good luck!

• If there is an x-factor I'm not aware of it either.

What Guys Said 7

• Your problem is that your the shoulder to cry on guy. Have you ever asked one of these girls out on a date? Another thing you want to do is consider getting a hair cut, if your not sure what type to get, the best advice you can get on that would be from a girl.

• Actually your probably cutting down my statement in half, because I have only asked out two girls in my life, so I guess that's a big... problem. And I like my hair, personally, I look bad with short hair, it looks emo on my pictures, but I purposely did that in the pictures, usually it looks more, well masculine.

• I have dated multiple women and currently have a girlfriend, and not one of them was my friend. She may have been a friend of one my friends, but I didn't personally know them for years. It's almost impossible to go from a friend to a boyfriend, you have to find a girl that you don't know instead of trying to go for a friend you have known for a while.

• Yeah, very true

• You gotta have game son. Without game, you don't get laid.

• I really have no interest in getting laid, I want companionship, something more than simple pleasure.

• Children calm down. When you get some game, you will understand.

• Oh your funny

• Yeah you're doing everything right. ha ha Flip that sh*t around.

Don't actually do that. It's your age probably. Girls become a lot less retarded after high school

• You probably act too much like a friend and not like someone who's interested in a relationship.

• Could be

• I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to somewhat agree with that lopolou guy below me. You need game. Obviously what you are doing isn't working. So try different things. I'm not saying change your personality. You'll never be happy with the girls you get in that case. Just change your approach. Try being more direct. If the girl calls you a creep, whatever. You just weren't being yourself. Shrug it off. Next try to hold back a little. If you then end up being BFFs, then do more.

• Heh, well I think my biggest problem is actually the fact that I have only asked out two girls, I think I would be at least a little more successful if I had tried a little more

• You're not in touch with your more masculine side. You're not as aggressive or outgoing as you need to be.

Less of the empathy sh*t.

Be more confident and outgoing. Take more aggressive chances with your life.

• The women you know are douchebags, so treat them like the douches they are.

• The women you know are all garbage and don't deserve kindness.

• Like that udolipixie person. She really needs to get her ass kicked. She's an evil bitch.

• It's almost a certainty. Good women are much rarer than good men.

• Yeah, rarely do you find a sweet flower free of thorns, but often do you find a tree full of flowers.