Guys, after your first kiss, did you become more attached?

I'm a junior in high school and I've been basically dating this guy without the title for 2 months now. I told him I didn't want us to be a couple. I just wanted us to have fun. Well, the other night we kissed for the first time and started making out. We were at a co ed sleepover, and a few of our friends started playing spin the bottle. I went to play and he jokingly held me down so I couldn't play and told me he would be so jealous if I kissed someone else. The thing is, I don't want to be exclusive and I've told him that. HE kissed ME...did I give him the wrong impression by kissing him back since it was his first..? Is he going to be more clingy and attached now..?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly it depends on the guy on whether or not he wants to be clingy. However, you did make out with him so you kind of have to think or expect him to be clingy. Also, he might be clingy because he is attracted to you and because he likes making out with you. If a man has sex with a woman, emotional feeling 7 times out of 10 will form between the two people. I hope my advice can help you out in some way or fashion and good luck with your situation.

What Guys Said 3

• Yap he likes you and is eventually going to want more whatever that may turn out to mean.

• He told me that he has limits and doesn't want things to get too physical. He's just acting like a couple and summer starts in 2 weeks...I'm planning on flirting with other guys, but I don't want to do that if he thinks we're exclusive now. Do you think he has that impression now?

• That your exclusive...,no , that your interested ... Yes if I were you I would flirt with other guys around him and Gage how he reacts but I have to ask do you guys cuddle or does he hold on to you often?

• Yeah, pretty much all the time...

• That is for sure.Since you kissed him, he would ask for more.And I think it is pretty natural for a guy who likes you.I am a chinese.But that is a universal truth. You let him kiss you.You didn't resist.I am not pretty sure that you love him.However,one point which I am pretty sure is you don't hate him.Do you want him to be your boyfriend?If you do,what's wrong with cling and attach?If you don't,just tell him directly.

• Pretty soon girls will be total snatches in kindergarten.

• I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

• It was just an observation about how girls are getting worse and at a younger and younger age.

What Girls Said 0