Going on a date with a shy guy?

So I like a shy guy, he likes me back, and we plan to go on a date very soon (like today soon). We are just going to go to his house, hang out, and watch movies. I'm pretty outgoing, though I do have my shy points, and we have talked and hung out with other people together. But NEVER alone. I usually date outgoing guys so this is totally out of my element. What are some things I can do to make him more comfortable, move the date along, etc?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be kind of shy, and I liked it when girls were outgoing towards me because it made me feel like I could just be myself. Just be friendly, and know that his actions don't necessarily reflect his feelings, after all, he's shy so he probably has problems expressing himself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Talk about things he's interested in umm if he gets stuck at asking you something just ask him something easy to get it going and do the talking :)

0|0
    0|0
  • talk about many thing then slightly get personal if he is still comfortable, take a notch higher.. then... see what happens.. let me know what happens..

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, couldn't get interested in anyone huh?

How did it go?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it still remains pretty true. XD It went pretty good actually, no awkward moments or anything and we were pretty close the whole time... just no kiss. I don't know for some reason I wasn't feeling it but the more I think about how I didn't do it, the more I realize I should have. XD

• Show All
    • Ohhhh, right. Yeah true. Heh, have fun then =] Kiss him next time. Get 'im buckeddddd, hahaha.

• Oh god. XDDD

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.