Can't seem to stay in a relationship, help guys and girls!!!!

I can't seem to stay In a relationship, I have no problem getting into one but I always seem to get bored or lose interest in 2 weeks or so, I don't know why but I would like to have a steady casual relationship, so if you have any advice or tips that would be great, thanks, oh and by the way I'm 16 and a guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get to know the girls before getting into the relationship that way you guys can spend time doing what you guys like to do together. Maybe make some fun dates to go on and keep each other guessing with the next future event. Try to find a girl you can do fun things with and keep constant conversations with along with joking around to keep things light and casual. Take whatever you did with past relationships and pick and choose between the things you liked doing so you can do the things you liked in your future relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you an aries. If so than this is the norm

What Guys Said 1

• lol your 16 man when I was 16 anything shinny would distract me lol and by shinny I don't mean shinny so just chill you don't need to be all tied down atm just don't lie to the girls your talking 2 and be true to yourself and what you want atm