I'm younger than him and he won't date me, how do I change his mind?

There is a boy I like so much, we hang out almost all the time. He & his friends all know I like him. They try and talk him into going out with me but he says "age". He is 19 and I'm 16, yes I know it is illegal but my parents wouldn't mind. Everyone does it anyways. I really like him, a lot. He's never had a girlfriend and he doesn't care to much about relationships. I am really close with one of his good friends and he tells me that every time he sees him he says something about me, but again its the age. How do I change his mind? I don't act like a child. I act more mature then he does. I really want him, I can't go a moment without thinking about him. Please help! D':

Is there anything I can do to maybe change his mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a sensible guy. Even if you think it's OK, the fallout from banging an underage chick can completely ruin his life. If you like him at all, that's not something you want to do.

• Is there anything I can do to maybe change his mind?

• couldnt have said it any better myself. QA: break all contact from him for a little bit and keep yourself occupied. once you think uve gotten over him, you can try to go back to him, but the moment you start feeling stuff for him again, just repeat it. don't try anything

• I guess I'll try.

What Guys Said 5

• 16 is legal?

• That's what I said.

• Sorry I meant illegal!

You only need to be 16 here

• No, My stepdad said it isn't illegal, but if you are having sex the parents can take him to court and say he is a rapist. But my parents would never do that. and I'm sure we would not have sex for a couple years.

• Its going to be tough because he doesn't want to wind up in jail. If your dead set on wanting to be with him just talk to him tell him how you feel. Are you sure your parents are OK with the idea of you dating a 19 year old? This could be a bid factor why he's saying no he's worried what your parents think or will say

• My mother and stepfather are 3 years apart. Plus if he's not a complete and utter douche to them and me they'll be fine. Which I'm sure he would never try to hurt me and he would never be a douche.

• Awesome, thx (:

• Your welcome good luck ;)

• Illegal? WOW that's the sh*ttiest thing I could ever hear. What could you do is to meet him in a secret place that only you know and him and sort out the problem of you being underaged

• What do you mean? Like what do I say?

• You're in love with him fo' sure, then I don't think there's a problem of making him understand that age doesn't matter but more importantly he needs to feel the same way as you do, otherwise it's in vain.

• Idk, because I don't want him to just say no. then it'll be weird when we hangout and stuff.

• try giving him long tight hugs.

kiss him in the cheek to say bye.

and if that doesn't work, just ask him out, since it seems he likes you back.

• I mean the only time I leave him is when he drops me off at home and I get out of the car. I'm afraid ha ha what if I kiss him and he never talks to me again.

• you'll still be doing your-self a favor.

• I guess..

• wait till your legal

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until you're 18 years old so the dude doesn't feel like he's breaking the law. Simples.

• No, no, no. Please wait until you're legal!

• why