If a convo dies and the guy doesn't text back, should you wait for him to text you next?

if a convo dies,and the guy doesn't text back, should you wait for him to text you next? whenever that may be. this guy and I hooked up recently and the night that everything happened he texted me and goes "can't wait to hangout again.(;" so clearly he's still interested which was two days ago, , maybe he's the guy that doesn't text girls first?ALL IN ALL What do guys like when it comes to texting,

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't matter to me if she texts me first. If she has something urgent she needs to say then she should feel free to say it. We don't live in the 60s anymore when all the pressure was put on the guy to make the phone call and the girl was forced to wait by the phone. Same thing should apply with texting IMO.

• If he doesn't talk to you for a few days, feel free to text him. Otherwise, if he's into you, he'll probably break down and text you first, but that might take over a week.

What Girls Said 0