Never been kissed?

I don't know what's more embarrassing; never having been kissed at sixteen or people finding out about it. How do I deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it. I'm 17 almost 18 and I just had my first kiss a few weeks back. Yeah it's can be embarrassing but I'm also starting to figure out that you just need to worry about yourself and not worry what people think about you.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't fret, I've never kissed anybody, and I'm sixteen. You could always just laugh it off. =)

• I didn't have my first kiss until 17. It doesn't matter, really. I know it seems like a big deal but it's not. Just be yourself and when you meet a guy you like who likes you, it will happen.

• I didn't have my kiss until I was 16. it was my x's first kiss to (same age). its no big deal. don't do things to catch up, or fit in. do them because yo want to. when the moments right, kiss that special 'First Kiss' guy

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry I'm 17 and never have i

• I'm 21 and I've never kissed. I think you'll be surprised to see how many people on this site are older than you and haven't been kissed. I've seen a lot of people..

• Haha half the people on this site are very cut off from relationships, and the other half at least acts like they are pros.