How long do you usually take between text messages?

I recently started texting this girl I like and both of us usually take 5-10 mintues before we respond to each other. I was just wondering how long you guys/girls usually take between messages to each other when "talking" to someone not just your friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what phone you have and on the lenght of the message, but usually, I think around 1-2 minutes.

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, I REALLY NEED HELP: girlsaskguys.com/Behavior-Questions/448555-guys-can-you-give-me-some-advice-about-this.html

What Girls Said 1

• Wow you's are keen ha...it depends on the importantnce of the text and whether I'm busy or not, if its important then I try to respond within 10mins, if its not then you can expect a reply anywhere from half hour to a good few hours. That said, I am the worlds worse at replying to texts! So I guess its different for everyone.

What Guys Said 2

• As soon as I see that I got a text, I respond. No point in playing games like that, you'll never beat a girl at them.

• if texting is slow why not just call her