How do I hint that I kind of like him?

I don't even know if I like him at all. But he's just really cute, and I wouldn't mind hooking up with him. We can hardly be considered friends, but the other day we were walking home (I'm friends with all of his guy friends) and he was carrying me, and his friend said we should date. Neither of us really said anything. So how do I hint that I don't heavy duty like him, but that'd I'd like to fool around or go on a couple dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking from personal experience... if the guy is not interested in you at all and you two sleep together, he's not likely going to respect you very much at all. I have a girl that I used to be ok-friends with until she basically offered herself on a silver platter to me. After having slept with her a few times, I can't find it in me at all to see her how I used to see her. I just see easy tail now, and I find it quite sad. I do my best to avoid her at all costs.

My advice to you is to simply express interest to him in dating. If he bites, then go on a few. But establish some sort of depth to the relationship (friend-wise or more) before fooling around with him.

• Haha, thanks for the great advice, but I wouldn't go as far as sleep with him. But you still make a great point. Thanks. :)

What Guys Said 1

• ummm you tell him !

What Girls Said 1

• You should just... Tell him... :)