Was your first kiss what you imagined it to be?

I had my first kiss today, and it wasn't how I really thought it would feel.

Has anyone else had the same thoughts after their first kiss? That it felt different or you thought there would be more "spark"?

Open question, I'm curious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, how you discribe it, "more spark" is what I was thinking too. The guy I liked kissed me, and that fact made me happy, but the kiss itself didn't seem that special. I always read book ect where there was "fireworks" or something special about it, and I didn't feel that.

However, it could be the kisser, my friend (with more experience) kissed him too (a while after) and apperently he isn't a good kisser. So maybe there is better, lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all haha. A girl I liked came to my house and we watched The Notebook. The first kiss happened in my kitchen while we were making popcorn. I wasn't expecting it to happen then so I was probably a little awkward about it. But then when we made out on my couch during the movie, things got better ;)

• no one's first kiss or first time having sex is all that great. if someone says that either one was great, they're lying.

• I never kissed a girl before :(

What Girls Said 6

• My first kiss was as I imagined. Sadly that meant not all that great, no real spark, just okay. Pretty hot - but that's all.

• it was nothing like I thought it would be, I don't think I thought about before it happened but I'd never want anyone to have a 1st kiss like me, a guy friend was goofing off and kissed 3 girls in a row, I was standing right in the middle and he never looked me in the eye again. my thoughts were "why the hell is he shoving his face into mine?!?!?!?"

• Nothing at all like I thought it would be. I was watching TV with my boyfriend in his room and as I was putting on my Converse to leave, he awkwardly kissed me. There was no spark and it was just weird. Maybe it was the fact I didn't like him or didn't want to kiss him yet. Either way, when you find the one you love, you know in the first kiss with them. (:

• Eurgh. Mine was horrific.

• no!

• never had it yet :(