Have you ever had you or your significant other ever pulled away from being kissed?

Why?

I am asking because for the past week every time I have tried to kiss my Girlfriend of over a year in the last two weeks she pulls away. I just ignore it and pretend I wasn't just rejected and continue talking.

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her.maybe something is bothering her about your relationship

What Girls Said 2

• You guys are so funny why is it that you can't ask? Ask her why she pulls away. First ask a friend if your breath is really bad. If it isn't your breath -ask why she is torturing you.

• My boyfriend goes to give me a kiss and I pull away sometimes for different reasons. My breath may be smelly or his might be,I'm just joking around and go for a kiss a minute later,I'm not in a comfortable enough position to kiss him (itll hurt my neck),or I don't like the setting were in(too many people, not enough privacy etc)

What Guys Said 0