How tall is too tall?

I'm 5'11, and I feel like many guys would not be inclined to date me on this alone. I weigh 130lbs.

Most Helpful Guy

• How tall is too tall for a woman? Taller than me, but I'm 6'2, 205lbs. I wouldn't be disinclined to date you on your height, I look at the whole package personally, all aspects play a part.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 6'1", and most of the girls I've dated have been at least 5'7" - trust me, guys out there will want to date you and will like your height because they don't have to lean way down to make conversation.

• It may mess with shorter guys. I am 6'1 and don't see a problem at all.

• I think that girls have more of a problem with it then guys. If a girl is attractive, then she's attractive. I would date a girl if she's taller then me.

What Girls Said 2

• I always wished I were tall. Tall girls always get looked at whereas we short girls just get washed over by everything. 5'11" is tall, but you're not freakish. Embrace your height. :]

• 130 pounds? wow that's low for your height man.