Why is online dating so hard for men but easy for women?

I am a guy, and I have been single for all my life and I am at that stage to start looking for love. Unfortunately I have trouble meeting the right... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was going to post an honest response to this until I read the line "simply because they are needy, scandalous, desperate for attention, and slutty." If you believe this, why would you want to date a gender like that. When I was having a hard time finding the right guy, I never thought negatively on the male gender as a whole...why would I want to date them then? So perhaps women aren't for you.

And P.S. women are pickier online because they can afford to be. Women overlook a lot of crap in real life because the options are few. Online you get to see just how desirable you actually are if the woman has other options to choose from. The big one being that they're pickier about looks than in real life. Which is to say, they start to judge men for looks to the extent that men judge us every day, all the time. Guess now you know how it feels to have that kind of pressure over something unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Guys love to judge girls hard for their looks, but I've noticed guys like you are terrified to be judged the same way.

• FYI I don't judge girls on how they look I judge them on their personalty and how they come across men. How dare you say women ain't for me? You just sound like every other women I ever talked to that does show any respect. First of all I wasn't trying to insult any of you I was just keeping it real. I'm speaking for all women I'm just saying majority of you need to lighten up and stop been so damn pickey may be if you were more opended they you will find your perfect match end of story.

• Show Older
    • lol well that makes a contradiction then. Online dating is either just as hard for women as it is for men, or women on that site offer more of what men find attractive than vice versa. It can't be both lol

• i agree