What was your first date like? I mean your very first date?

List some details. Like your age their age? where you went? how it went? and so on. How did it end? Let the horror stories begin lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was at the county fair. I was young and dumb (I was 13 and he was 17) bad I know. It was really cute though, actually. We walked down the midway, got some food to eat and then went to a dance for a few hours. We slow danced and it was really fun. I was wearing a tank top from aeropostal with little orange flowers, a jean mini skirt, brown flip flops and my favorite necklace. When we were slow dancing he kissed me softly on the lips. After all that we went back to the horse barn where my horse was and pet him for a while.

No horror story, sorry! haha(:

What Girls Said 4

• My very first date... lol it was this year in Jan. And the guy was amazing, so sweet and when he looked at me he looked speechless... We went out to dinner and then went to the movies, and had a pretty good time (other then the movie we watched was a horror movie and there was a bunch of junior high kids screaming, which made it really bad). But then he took me home, when he left he kissed me good night... Then the next week, he broke up with me...

• My first date was when I was in tenth grade. A senior guy asked me to go with him to the winter dance. It was fun, and he was really sweet. But we ended up having to leave early, because he got in a fist fight with his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend. haha. Quite the turn of events.

Other guys asked me out before that...but I wasn't the sweetest girl... I just remember being like 11, and kicking a dude in the balls because he kept giving me teddy bears, and wouldn't leave me alone. lol. Good times.

I'm a little bit nicer now... O.o

• Me: 15, first-kiss-less

Him: fairly experienced, 16

Went to the cheap movie theater where we got the worst seats and I paid for my own ticket., he held my hand. No kiss

Kinda sucked now that I think about it.

• first "date" (but my mom and his dad were there?) was when I went to get ice cream with him. it was fun, but kind of lame now that I think about it. it was more like just hanging out. I was only 13, sooooo...

first date was when I was 14.. went to the movies with my ex-boyfriend's best friend (now my boyfriend), and it was basically the most amazing thing ever. it wasn't awkward at all. held hands, cuddled, and made out on the first date. I know that's kind of a lot for the first date.. but hey, it happened.

What Guys Said 0