Should I kiss her?! And what are the signs I should?

So I know this girl likes me and I'm going over to her house(first date since we met at a party about a week ago) she invited me over to see a movie cause the original plan was to go see the movie theater but I got bootleg copy of the hangover part 2 so we are going to be watching it her house (she recommended it she said oh to save money) so I know she likes me, actually she told me she did. and I want to know if I should kiss her? Also how and when should I? Any sure fire ways to know she wants me to kiss her? Help the date is tomorrow.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its too soon, you would get slapped in the face lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • well I know she likes me..like alot. She pretty much sent me a friendrequest on fb within 30 min of me leaving the party. And while talking to her. About this movie gettogetger. I did mention "hey isn't this considered a date?" she agreed it was..sooo yeah. She's moving fast herself. So idk.

• First date doesn't always guarantee you a kiss. And also a movie is not actually considered a "date" in the romantic world because both persons will be focused on the movie itself. but hey if she says its a date, then its a date. Good luck trying to get to know her or try to kiss her, while the movie is playing.

• The movie thing was her idea. I normally stay away from movies on first date. But yeah. She knows me threw mutual friends. So she knows I'm at least decent. But yeah.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If you have a droid phone, download the app "How To Kiss"

It'll answer all your questions lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you ask her, 'do you want to kiss me'. Make it smooth and I think a lot of girls would think that hot. But what would I know

I'm just God

0|0
    0|0
    • well aparently her friend is now joining in.. I don't know which friend or the gender or whatever. So yeah my question was pretty much answered for me.