Would you date yourself?

If you were the opposite gender would you date yourself based on your looks, your personality, or any other reason?

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... Not really.

I mean, that would be too boring, since I could practically read her mind (in the sense that I would know how she would react to what I say, I would know her hobbies, her habits, etc.), and that wouldn't be fun.

I like observing, exploring and "reading" people. If all the information is already available, where's the fun of "knowing each other" (which is the main goal of dating)?

Would I marry myself? Absolutely! I know everythiing I need to know about her, and I love her so much (because I love myself).

However, the "exploring phase" (dating) wouldn't be necessary for a person I already have been exploring for my entire life.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Absoloutely not. I mean I'm hot and all, but I can't stand myself. I'm REALLY annoying.

But I'm hot so... Probably FWB

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biased on personality maybe but since I'm shy I probably wouldn't give myself the time of day so I will say overall no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had the time and the patience to get to know myself then I would give it a shot. I'm shy and quiet and only someone who is around me regularly will begin to see the true me. And the true me is someone lovable lol. But like I said, only patient and determined people will be able to bring me out of my shell. But based on looks I wouldn't date myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd be perfect for myself.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely... I'm pretty sure I'd make a good catch =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no that would be boring we would agree on everything and just no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Definitely. I work hard at improving myself and my life. I think I'm a catch but I'm probably a little biased lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

Looks wise I'm not all that. If I was a dude and saw me and my friend - I'd definitely go for a lot of my friends over me.

Personality wise - I'm hard to handle. I'm sarcastic. Hardly ever serious, and pretty emotionally closed off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't date myself.. That'd be too much awesome for one couple... I'm totally kidding. I wouldn't for the simple fact that what I want in a partner are the things that I lack... Like patience and rational thinking. In a boyfriend I want another half and someone that can help me improve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I'm just my type: smart, funny, and emotionally stable.

0|3
    0|0
  • No, I don't like my personality :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd like my personality, but not looks, they'd be a turn off. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No ..am very quiet and boring ..My life would be miserable if I were to date myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, I'm already like a guy anyways personality wise just hard to find someone like me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date me for my personality. I'm fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so, I can't handle this whole dating and love thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.maybe because of my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I would want someone with a more open personality. because I'm shy, I need an outgoing person to balance me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not honestly because I could be a real b**** sometimes.. I would drive myself crazy with someone like me

0|0
    0|0
  • i would! ha ha its weird to think about, but in my opinion I have a wonderful and bubbly personality so I would definitely date me:)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would date me but I would be dissapoited when I saw myself naked lol

0|0
    0|1