Whenever texting a girl, they always act the same?

Whenever texting a girl, they always act the same. I ask them how their day was and they say..."fine". I ask them what they are doing and they say "nothin". Its like this no matter what I ask them, they give me no feedback, why do they even text me back at all? please answer this question girls, Because most of you reading this are this way, and you might not realize it. OMG, all I want is someone I can have a conversation with...

and also, why are girls so flaky. they wanna hang out then they don't, maybe they're busy or they just decide to stop texting you. I feel like they are just playing hard to get, but girls don't realize, I hate the chase...When they act like this I just assume they are mentally retarded and move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just reply by "are you always this boring?" Seriously. If she says "no" and nothing else... just forget she exists. If she gets super defensive about it, then ask yourself why does she feel the need to defend herself to you? Either she's truly interested in you or she's just so insecure that she has to prove herself to guys she has no interest in. If it's the latter, move on and forget her... you don't want the drama. If it's the former, call her out on the fact that she's interested in you. She'll be impressed. It's that simple.

What Girls Said 5

• And we want to have a conversation with you...so try asking a question that we can give some serious thought to. I have this guy taht will ask me over and over again in a text conversation "What's new?" ? How many times can I answer this. Give us a subject to talk about cause I know I get tired of trying to carry the conversation all the time...you text me first...have something of interest to talk about.

• I do! I ask them about work, about their family...work was fine, family is good.

• If that's the case they know you're into them and they're not into you so they want to show you you should leave them alone by barely responding to your messages.

• If I had that little to say, whether I was interested in the ways that you guys think or not, I wouldn't be replying with one worded or simple answers as such...I think that just shows how very boringgg or uninterested they are...move on to someone who can hold a conversation instead of seeking why thoes who arnt, can't or won't...

• we don't act like this because we want to... we also have a life and we might have something behind our back that's really bothering us and we don't wanna talk about it. it's the same thing with guys, lots of guys reply the same thing to girls and it ticks us off... some girls needs a lot of space and eventually they're start talking to you again. also, when we want to hang it means we're NOT busy... when we don't wanna hang we're are probably BUSY or some girls don't feel like chilling.

• the first part makes sense. the second part...I just don't think girls know what they want. They always change their mind and forget stuff.

• it's not that us girls want to annoy you guys, some girls just can make up their minds. end of story.. not all girls are like this, some girls are determined and they know what they want without further questions.

• the only way to find out if they are playing hard to get,or just aren't that into u, is you not texting them anymore. if they don't text you either then they didn't really cared about u, but if it was only for the chase, it will annoy them so much that you stopped texting all of a sudden that they'll have to make a move... good luck

What Guys Said 3

• If they do that, they aren't into you, move on. Hell, if they insist on texting and won't talk on the phone, they aren't interested.

• so they just like to waste my time?

• read some of the answers from women who prefer to text over calling, and then you tell me.

• One word texts means she's not interested. Plain and simple.

If a girl liked you back, she would try and keep the conversation going and ask you back the same question.

• You gotta understand A LOT of girls crave attention from guys even if they aren't interested in them. Judging from her simple short answers she's not interested but likes the attention... move on.