Guys if a girl didn't kiss you on a first date would you think she isn't interested?

I went on a date and wasn't sure if I should kiss him so I didn't but now I think it was a mistake. Was it?

• I would think she wasn't into me.
  • I would think she was nervous.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 things

traditionally its the mans job to make a move no? I hate it but when it comes down to kissing a girl it seems the bloke has to take the initiative mostly. personally I think its a good thing if a girl would be confident enough to go for it but rarely happens

and if you gave enough subtle hints towards the fact you like him he should catch on but if you're really in doubt you can always send like a text message or something saying you had a good time then he def should realize there's a 2nd date suposed to happen

• What if she didn't really give you an opening?

• i can't be all that accurate because I wasn't there but if he enjoyed the date hell prob at least try to get a 2nd. At least that's what I do :)

• thanx for best answer :)

What Guys Said 4

• wouldn't think anything of it. It's not a big deal if they do or don't kiss you on the first date. It's just the first date, getting to know each other. No reason to make a big deal outta anything.

• I think guys are a little more patient than girls. I've not made moves before and had some nasty things said as a result. Now, I always kiss on a first date, unless I'm not interested. That way if she rejects my advance, I can move on.

• It could go either way with me-

• If I don't get at least a kiss on the cheek, I figure she's not into me. Unless I know before hand that she has some sort of rule about kissing on the first date.

What Girls Said 2

• No worrys ! Look keep it old school! No kissin on the 1st date! Even if you like the guy! Because it will only make you look better ! Like you have some self respect! Guys like that! But if This guy hasn't shown interest , like at all no so much as a call!that means he's an asshole that just may wannted to see how far he could have went! But if you talk 2 him and are koo with him! Then just tell him y you didn't kiss him! Because you weren't sure were you stand and would like 2 get 2 know him more?

• I doubt that. It's the first time, few people kiss then