Would you hang out with someone that you know likes you if you don't have like them back?

Like still go with them out to eat and to movies and stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not hang out with someone that I did not like back. The exception being if we were friends and he ended up developing feelings for me. In that case I would make sure he knew I just wanted to be friends and then continue hanging out with him like nothing happened.

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe it would be a little awkward in the beginning, but I would still hang out with them.

• Yes, but I'd let them know I'm not interested in them like that. I wouldn't want to do anything to lead them on.

• possibly, but I'd let him know that I only saw him as a friend because I wouldn't want him to think that I'm leading him on

• My close friend is in love with me for the first time we met (more than 10 years).

It's little weird to hang out, especially when he told me that he loves me.

But the weirdness will go away.

• yeah I have. but I don't act flirty so they understand the boundaries between us

• Probably. But I'll make sure he knows I don't like him like that.

• Yes.

• yeah, hell yeah I wouldn't mind :)

• yes. as friends. if that was something he'd be OK with

• If we already established a friendship, most definitely. If he's just hitting on me, if he's bearable enough then yeah sure, free dinner and a movie.

• who says he would pay for it? do you measure the pros and cons of all your friends with what you can get for free from them?

• I don't mooch off my friends which is why I put down two different scenarios. I have a guy friend that likes me so we hangout but not in a date way. And if a guys interested, but I'm not as much, I'll still go and give him a chance.

• i don't ever do it... mostly because it makes me uncomfortable and I wouldn't want that person to have false hope.

What Guys Said 2

• I've done this a lot. A female friend will make it known that she's interested in me when I'm clearly not interested in her. I just pretend it didn't happen and hang around with them normally. So my answer is "Yes, I would.".

• id try not to do too much because I don't want them to think I'm leading them on. but at the same time I wouldn't totally ignore them.. that's bad too lol