He says he doesn't have time for a relationship, but brings me around his family and is down to hang out?

We've known each other for a about 6 years now, and in the past 6 months we started really talking and he kissed me which turned into sleeping together, he says he doesn't have the time or energy for a relationship but is still down to hang out. He barely talks to me, unless he wants to hang out. I'm confused because he also brings me around his family for dinners, we never hang out til late at night, and he tells me personal stories. I feel like he's really into me but not at the same time and I am hurting because I've fallen deeply for him and can't tell how he really feels because its hard to verbally express it...

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in this same exact situation but we haven't slept together. Care to update?