Boys, where would you take a girl on the first date?

Say you really like the girl and she's everything you ever thought you'd find in a girl so far. Would you go to a nice restaurant, a picnic in the park, the movies? DESCRIBE THE DATE :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Festivals are always fun. Movies are dumb because you don't even talk to the guy you guys just sit next to each other awkwardly wondering if the other person is going to make a move. I was planning on asking this one girl out to see a local world record attempt at a park but I missed my opportunity to ask.

What Guys Said 7

• I know a spot on the mountains where you can watch the sunset sounds corny I know but it would be a nice picnic date

• Well if she's everything I thought I'd find in a girl so far, I'd take her back to my place to f***

• On a first date? Somewhere to eat. Then go from there. Something low cost because it's a first date... and that means she isn't worthy of anything cool or expensive yet. She's uncharted territory.

• Restaurant then shooting range.

• my house of the movies.

• it really doesn't matter. she should be with you because she likes being with u. however, if your gonna do a movie, you have to do something else with it, the purpose of a first date is to get to know someone, not to sit in silence for two hours

• McDonalds :P Nah seriously probably the movies or maybe a nice restaurant

What Girls Said 0