How to have my ex boyfriend talk to me? He's not answering my calls or text?

hes not answering my calls or text messages I'm dying to talk to him what should I say I'm so sad and hurt someone give me advice I just want him to say something but I don't know what else to say to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• you are me 5 months ago and now I am the happiest I have ever been. I promise you, this will pass and you will be happy. I know it's easier to say, but I seriously was YOU. I was in a 3 year relationship. I still sometimes want to pick up the phone and call/text but my dignity and pride keeps me going. DONT CALL HIM DONT TEXT NO MATTER WHAT! Let him have his space and time, guys eventually alllllllllll come back crying and begging (unless they find someone else) and even if he does WHO CARES he isn't the only person in the world. PArents and loved ones die, and we get over it. So look at this in the same way. You two broke up, but eventually you will be O.K and happy. Keep yourself busy. Get a job, find a cute girl to flirt with via text, be with your family, go out with your girls, update your Facebook crap, give other people advice on girlaskguys, blog, I don't know do whatever to get your mind off of him. delete his number off your phone and block him on fb.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yea then I think its time to move on.

• you move on. he doesn't want to talk to you. and you can't force him. stop harassing him and just move on. you'll be happier that way and so will he

• Who's in the wrong? Who's the dumper? & what's the reason of the break-up?

• he broke up with me and he's in the wrong and he broek up with me because he needs to focua on his life and he's too busy to be with me but he's my first true love and I need him back in my life :(

• He doesn't deserve you dear. If he doesn't fight for you and your life, then he's not worth any minute of you. Just move on and find another good man for you. There are plenty out there.