Guys: would you date a girl that weighs more then you?

i hate skinny guys and I love for my man to be bigger then me. this guy I'm talking to now is smaller then me and I don't know if I can over look it.. so girls does weighing more then your man matter to u?

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I was young and stupid, no. Now that I am older, bigger and wiser...potentially. Why? Because there is a cure for fatness. It's what I am doing now, losing the fat. If I can do it, so can she. Sometimes it takes a caring person to give that incentive to improve your own self.

What Guys Said 13

• Sh**, it won't matter in the long run. Chances are after marriage the wife will pack it on and weigh more than the husband anyway. Mine did. (Da**! Did I say that out loud?)

• This has to have a few conditions worked out for me to fully answer it.

I wouldn't, assuming she's normal girl height. I'm 5 11, 150lbs, sooo, she could weigh more than me if she were like, 5 10 or taller, I guess. Otherwise I would be uncomfortable that I'm small. If I still think she's sexy, we wouldn't have a problem, unless -she's- the one with the problem.

• I am currently.

I couldn't recommend it.

• I would, as long as she's tall enough. For instance, I'm 6'2" and weighed in at 168 lbs, last time I checked, so if she's 5'11" and weighs in at 180 lbs, I'd be cool with that.

• I would still date her if we got along really well. However, I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things such as bridal carry, certain intimate positions etc. if she weighed more than me.

• idc

I'm 150 lbs and I'm skinny so as long as she's healthy

I've liked girls that have weighed more than me so I don't see it as a problem

I just don't want her to be obese because then that is messing up with her health

• wow pretty skinny

• Um thanks?

I'm also 6 1 so whatever that means

And don't worry about weight. Just be happy they are healthy :)

• would never do it.

• It depends but she would be needing to make an effort to lose the weight. Of the factors that might change it is her body size.

• I'm only 150 lbs (but athletic), so I don't weigh that much more than the average woman...

As long as the girl isn't more than like 20 pounds more than me (and a little taller than average to proportion her weight), I have no worries.

• yeah you are pretty small

• i rather have a guy with a 230 with muscles then a guy 150 with 8% body fat and yes you are very small.

• Hey now that girl may just like bigger guys but I think you're just fine! Guys that are 6 ft tall and lean are pretty attractive (to me). Even as a short girl, I think I'm more attracted to guys that are taller than me despite weight differences. But if you're a shorter guy, you can't be teeny either.

• I would definitely not date a female that weighs more than me...

• sure my girlfriend is bigger than me

• No I wouldnt

• Yep.

What Girls Said 8

• Most of the guy's I have dated have been smaller than me. It's just how it works. Now they were pretty skinny to begin with and I am a thicker girl. I'm not morbidly obese or anything, I do exercise regularly but I do have a thyroid issue that keeps me from losing weight easily. It has bothered me a little but that was from how I thought other people would perceive us.

Now I personally don't care anymore. People judge me on a daily basis based on my weight and how they feel my lifestyle must be, which is just not the case. So for me it's not an issue anymore. I just had to learn to not let it bother me, I can't help how people perceive me and I'm not going to apologize for it!

• it matters to me ..it makes me uncomfortable dating a guy that is smaller than me. I just can't see that working out.

• i would prefer I guy that weighed more then me, but I would'nt not date a guy because he weighed less.if he didn't have a problem with it neither would i. :)

• i would prefer a guy I dated to be bigger than me.i like a little something to hold on to.but if I really liked the guy I would'nt let that stop me tho

• Never. If I dated guy that weighed less than me, he would be anorexic.

• No I definitely would not want to date a guy who weighs less than me. First of all, I weigh like 125 and that would just be totally gross. Second, I would feel like I wasn't being protected or whatever

• My past two boyfriends have been skinnier than I am and it hasn't been a problem at all :)

• Pretty much every guy I've been with weighed less than me. Just happened that way. Most have been taller than me tho.