He has never dated or had a girlfriend? Girls what are your thoughts on this?

if you meet a confident charismatic guy who looks good and has a great body, but then you find out he has never dated or had a girlfriend or had sex.

what do you think? what goes through your mind?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• What a rare specimen! And are there reasons why, wouldn't put me off getting to know him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would be surprised and a bit skeptical, but that's probably my past talking. It would not bother me at all and my only concern, as with all men regardless of experience, would be general relationship concerns. I would probably feel more comfortable with a really hot guy who hasn't had much experience because I would be less likely to think that he's a player/womanizer and/or be intimidated by him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be shocked as the first thing, then wonder about his personality.

Or if it's because he has high standards...

If he doesn't have a bad personality or high standards, I'll just be thinking he haven't found a girl he cares for yet and that he respects himself for not finding a random girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • well first id think that its very kute. and ask you y you haven't dateed or had sex at all or evn had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 'Why?' and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like...OMGsh yeah? Me too!. But in terms of dating it's usually not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would probably think he's gay ha ha too good..

but not a bad thing if not gay

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• it's nice how girls say they find it attractive because he has no baggage, but then they never give those type of guys a chance even if they have balls and confidence to approach girls

0|0
    0|0