He doesn't want to acknowledge me but he also won't let me hang around with other guys! Can you please explain why he is this way?

I recently got myself involved with the local bad boy and despite his reputation, I somehow fell for him. Hard. After a couple weeks of talking and hanging around, we both agreed that although it wasn't official there was something between us. Last weekend was our first hang out with our group of friends and surprisingly, he did not talk to me at all! Did not even look my way, nothing. We preceded to a club, where everyone was dancing with someone and I expected him to dance with me but he did not (although I do have to note that he did not dance with anyone that night). So, I danced with one of his good friends who I'm also friends with. However, minutes later the guy puts his arm around his friend's shoulder and offers him a drink, getting him away from me. He did this with his two other friends that I danced with and so I ended up having no one to dance with that night. The guy also kept two guys from talking to me by standing in between me and the two men, without saying a word. Then when the men walked away, he did too!

What is going on? He doesn't want to acknowledge me but he also won't let me hang around with other guys!

What Guys Said 2

• He's borderline sociopathic and a moron. Don't go for the bad boys.

• Because he can.

What Girls Said 0