I have never dated, kissed a guy and I'm 19 years old!

I am 19 years old and I have never dated, been on a date and have never kissed a guy. Would this potentially scare of future dates, boyfriends?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it would (unless of course its one of the first things ever mentioned to the guy :P) but generally it takes a while before that sort of thing is discussed.

If it is brought up, then just make sure you say it in a light-hearted way, rather than making yourself sound picky and fickle. Or if your with a guy and you know he's about to kiss you (body language is the key here) then maybe make a little comment like "I'm a bit of a novice I'm afraid" but make it sound sweet. If you get that right then some guys (the ones that actually care about you genuinely) will be flattered by that because you've essentially chosen them to be your first kiss. It sounds weird but more guys than you think like the "honour" of that.

So basically, I really doubt it would. Just don't try and make it come up in conversation but if it does, try not to sound ashamed of it but more like your waiting for someone special rather than any random guy.

No idea if that helps you at all but I hope it does! :)

What Guys Said 5

• well at least you don't have to initiate anything

• Not a big deal at all. I'm the male version of you except I'm 22. I wouldn't be turned off or anything. I would find it a turn on.

• I doubt it, it certainly wouldn't scare me off.

• i'm 23 and in the same boat

• I didn't have my first actual date till a couple months ago and I'm 22 I've "hung out" with girls but none were officially dates. Plenty of people out there in similar situations.

What Girls Said 3

• There have been girls and guys who haven't had a serious relationship and they have topped thirty years of age. So you shouldn't worry too much. If you worrying about scaring your bf's then you shouldn't worry, as they more likely not to pay too much attention to this or like this. If this worries you too much then just find a boyfriend who hasn't had a bf.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams

(\_/)

(0_0)

C(")(") Rubzii Dubzii Doo Productions!

• no, id say the good guys prefer it. I mean at least they know that they don't have any crazy exs to worry about.

• nope. it's not a big deal being 19 and having no experiences. it's ok.