Will she come begging for me to take her back if she isn't so sure I'll come back?

So I dated my last girlfriend for 7 months and we got along perfectly. Then she realized that she has not been single for 3 years so we broke up so she could be single. She says she isn't ready just yet to never be single again, but she claims she knows for a fact that she does not want to grow old with anyone other than me. So she said if she gets to be single for 6 months, she will stay with me forever. However, her being single just means she wants to have sex and such with as many guys as possible for 6 months. I know this for a fact because we broke up almost 2 weeks ago and she has already slept with 2. I can't stand knowing that other guys are getting to enjoy the love of my life even though she claims she loves me. What should I do?

Should I stick it out if I truly have no doubt in my mind that this is the perfect girl for me? (Just not this particular mood swing she's having) If I were to tell her I don't think things will work out between us in the long run if she does this, will she come begging for me to stay?

Most Helpful Girl

• you might love her, but I don't believe she loves you... what she's doing is flawed on multiple levels. I understand asking for some space- it would make sense if she wanted to spend some time on her own, figure things out, etc...but she's already slept with 2 guys... wow.

how can she possibly be the perfect girl for you? even if you tell her it won't work out and she does come running back, do you really want someone who's able to let go of what you two had and connect with two other guys just after 2 weeks of separation?

dump her. find someone who actually knows what she wants.

What Girls Said 4

• Two kinds of circumstances:1 she love you in heart but she now want to get more fun --sex with more guys..eveybody look for Passion life..2.she love you but she want to look for a guy more perfect than you ..if she can no find the more perfect guy than you I think she will begging for you to stay...Young people have much time and more chooses...life is too short .everybody should do something let own happy...^_^

• Stick it out it's just like a guy's bachelor party before he gets married.

Most likely she won't be begging you unless she's needy, insecure, or hasn't found a better guy.

• You need to find a girl who appreciates you for you, and if anything- wants to spend time with you not messing around with other guys. You need to let her go. Waiting will end in hurt. Work on what you want and what you need, don't worry about her. If she truly cares she will realize that what she is doing is not what she wants, and will come back in a definite state of mind (:

• Make it clear you're not waiting around for her and start moving on yourself ASAP ... if she wants you, she will be back. Right now you need to live your own life and have your own fun. Take it as good motivation to find even better woman

What Guys Said 1

• Let her go and move on. Do not delude yourself with fantasies of her coming back begging. That's just crazy. Good grief, why would you want her back?