Kissed another guy too soon?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating over two years and I really love him but I broke up with him because he smokes too much weed and I don't want that in my life. a couple days after I broke up with him I started hanging out with another guy and we kissed.

turns out I'm back with my boyfriend... I give him drug tests every month... and he asked if I kissed this new guy, I lied and said no because I know he would be so upset if he knew the truth. at the time I really thought we were done. I feel bad but should I feel bad? I just don't want it to come up again like when we are married or something and the truth come out

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Two things.

One. It is weird how guys who smoke weed are always attracted to girls who hate it. This seems to be a trend that I will never understand.

Two. He stopped smoking for you and lets you give him drug tests. I don't want to make any judgments, but if I were in your situation, I would feel like sh*t for lying to him. Obviously you mean a lot to him.