Guys: What would you do if a girl randomly kissed you on the lips?

Guys: it says it all what would you do if a girl who's been your friend for many years kissed you on the lips? Would you pull away? Would you kiss her back? or what..

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it'd quite register in my mind for a good while. The first thing that'd (eventually) go through my mind would obviously be something like "...Um, wh-what just happened?" I have no idea how I'd respond, given that physical intimacy with a girl is something I have difficulty ever seeing happen for me.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd keep on kissing her. If she'd pull away, I'd hold her and kiss her back.

• Smile. Even if I didn't feel that way about her, I wouldn't pull away since I know how hurtful that would be to someone.

• I'd be confused, excited and like "HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" If it was a random girl I might be irritated. I don't want my first wasted. I don't think I'd kiss back. I don't even know how to kiss.

• I'd at least finish the kiss rather than ruining it. However, what happens next would depend on whether I liked her or not.

What Girls Said 0