Is it a bad idea to date a guy younger than you?

OK I know this guy but I don't know this guy..idk if you know what I mean but this guy he asks if I would ever want to do something with him? but the problem is..is that he's a couple of years younger..hes pretty good looking but I never thought I would ever go with a guy younger than me..so I'm just wondering is this a good or bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• How much younger? For me, the cutoff is 21... at least you can socialize at more places. Other than that, age is just a number. If you guys have stuff in common, and you like him, go for it. The women-dating-younger-guys thing is pretty much only with cougars and way younger guys, really. Otherwise, it's not that big a deal.

What Guys Said 3

• always go same age or older. max 8 years older

• Go for it. I never understood the social norm of men ONLY dating women younger than them and women ONLY dating men older than they are.

The last person I had a friends with benefits relationship with was old enough to be my mother.

• It's just a number

What Girls Said 0