What are the good ways to ease up a conversation on the first date?

What are the good ways to ease up a conversation on the first date so you and your date will feel more comfortable talking to each other?

Are there any things you say or do?

What Girls Said 1

• yes. One word: alcohol.

Totally serious about the alcohol, but besides that, I would suggest don't get into the boring interview style questions. I can't stand that! Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to talk about what my major was in college, or how many countries I've been too. best to bring up some random story, funny or interesting, and just go from there. Bounce off topics as they come.

BUT, if you guys are nervous and silence ensues: jokingly state something like," So is this where we do the whole question and answer part of our interview? haha. I'll go first: I'm a 22 year old male from chicago and I love mac and cheese and have a slight problem with my fantasy football addiction" or whatever, you get my point.

What Guys Said 0