What's been your most memorable dating experience? Good or bad?

Why do you still remember this one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had many bad experiences, maybe that's why I remember this one.

We didn't get along really.it was a guy I met at work and I should have known better.

I gave him a handshake when we said good night and when I turned to open my door he lifted my miniskirt and pinched me on the seat.not very hard, but it made me really mad.

I turned around and slapped him. Then I yelled at him and said I was really insulted. He should have run away but he tried to stammer something, and I just slapped him on the other cheek!

He was dazed and I was really mad. I told him six was a llucky number in our culture, so I took him inside and slapped him hard six times, six times on each cheek. He was crying and trying to back awaybut I was quick wit the slaps!

I asked him how many stars he was seeing. He tried to laugh through his tears and he actually counted! He said 31 stars and 14 black stripes and a couple of tweetie birds!

I'm not so violent but I won't put up with some things. I'm little and I think he was so surprised he didn't know what to do!

After he left the neighbors came over and asked what was going on! They could hear the slaps so you know they were hard.

What Girls Said 3

• After one of the worst relationships of my life, I was heart broken for a while and then met a really nice guy, he treated me a lot better and made me laugh a lot. He took me out to a park, we had icecream, he bought me a cute stuffed animal and we both liked the same things like anime and had the same level of humor. It was the first time I felt everything was perfect on a date, he did things that the other guys I've been with didn't and I was happy for at least for that. I could talk to him about things and he was there for me, so it was a good experience and I'll always remember him;*)

• My best dating memory is my husband's and I second date. He took me up the side of the mountain (we're both from Tucson) at night and we sat on a lookout and just talked for several hours! It was December, so it was cold (for us anyways) and I was wearing flip flops and my feet were freezing. I knew the thing he hated the most was to have anything cold on his stomach. That's his biggest pet peeve. Well, he took me freezing cold feet that were like ice and put them under his shirt on his bare stomach to warm them up. It eventually got too cold, so we sat in the car, laid the front seats down and just talked some more. We seriously just talked, but it steamed up the windows and security came and knocked on the window haha. He thought we were doing something else! That night we got to know each other sooo well, and that's the night I knew I'd spend the rest of my life with him.

• I had a guy show up for a first date totally stoned. He didn't even resemble the funny, smart guy I had agreed to go out with. When he had trouble figuring out how to order food, I asked him if he was on something. He told me he'd smoked a little pot because he was nervous. I cut the date short, walked him home, and told him that if he handle being around me sober he should give me a call. He never did.

What Guys Said 2

• I had a stupid short high school relationship with this one girl we'll name "Jenn" for her protection. After school we walked to her house and were hanging out like normal. Her mother comes home and asks what I'm doing there. It wasn't because I was there without the parents, it was because it was, unknown to myself right beforehand, family therapy night. So, since I was there, she couldn't stay and there was no time to get rid of me I got to sit in on therapy with my girlfriend, her mother dad and sister. That isn't the worst part. I found out every terrible thing about her that night. I saw her do the thing where you copy what they're saying but in a really exaggerated annoying voice. I saw her scream over waking up early enough to go to school. I just sat there for a whole hour waiting for it to end in the room.

Needless to say the next day she was out of my life.

• I don't know. You might have learned a lot if you had kept up for a while!!

• I flew flew my plane to my ex- girlfriend's house and I landed. Her parent's knew what I was doing, in going to fly her to Bermuda with me since I have my pilot's license and I picked her up and took her to Bermuda with me and we had the best time. When she got back her parents asked her how it was when I was in her bathroom which was close to where they were talking. She told them, "mom dad to be honest it was a flop because of homesickness."