What are your opinions about dating outside your racial groups?

would you date outside of your racial group? and if so which race are you most likely interested in dating and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No opinions. Most interested in middle eastern area, given those girls are good under the fear of god. However given MY skin colour, I doubt that'll ever happen.

• im assuming you're a white boy?:P well that's not true...im sure a lot of women in the middle eastern area would find you attractive

• Animalistic people with animalistic rules

• that is bit of a racist and rather stereotyped remark. don't you think? again you can't make such a sweeping statement based on one incident

What Guys Said 3

• Yes and Asians, because they're cute and tend to have a personality more towards what I like.

• Yep, I'm open to dating any race, and have dated outside before. I would like to date an Asian, as I find them quite exotic, though from a statistical point of view, that is unlikely.

• Well I'm indian...i'd like to hang out with european girls because I have noo luck with indians...lolzz

• you have no luck with indian girls? how come?

What Girls Said 3

• im black, and I've been with white guys, so clearly I don't care about colour lol.

• thats true...but I was just curious because a lot of people are stuck in the past still

• yepp, its not like I go out of my way to be with white guys or any other guys because I'm shy lol.

• lol got you:-)

• Yeah I'd date someone out of my racial group :) I don't have any particular preferences though..

• i'm black, I have dated ricans before. I'm attracted to them