Would you ever date an unattractive girl?

Simple question with a simple answer, yes or no.

The girl in question has a great personality, really fun to be around, and her body is very fit. But her face is just yikes. Would you date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer: no. But there are always exceptions, no matter how rare they are.

~ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• It's not a simple question because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't understand what would be yikes about a face. I'll go "yes". I would. But I wouldn't date a girl with no self esteem.

• I would say more than likely no. For me I have to be attracted to a girl to want her. She doesn't have to be a bombshell, but have some cuteness.

• If I got to know her well first and grew to like her personality, I can see it.

• Myself I would rather have a girl with a cute face than a fit body.

• Why would anyone wanna date someone if they find them unattractive? That's not fair for the "unattractive" girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I date who I think is attractive.

• I would if her personality was good.

• Some guys are all about the body, and the face is not a big thing. In the end, however, people do need to be attracted to you to want to date you.