There's this guy who I like and we haven't been talking that long, and he takes a while to text back sometimes?

What does this mean? Most of the time he answers right away and other times not as much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, listen. Guys don't put too much effort into texting/calling, etc.. even if they like you. I mean they don't wait over the phone to see an incoming message (like we do). So, what happens is they get distracted or simply forget and they text later.

• Right, that makes sense! Thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• He could just be busy sometimes when you text. That's the thing, you don't always know where people are when you text them

• Sounds like me, sometimes I just get distracted, don't overthink it

• Maybe he has...a life? Like, I can't always text back quickly if I am at the office, or driving, or riding my bike, or...ya know?

It doesn't mean anything. I mean, he's texting you back, right?

:)

• Yeah, but sometimes he doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• ur over thinking it, if it really bothers you that much just ask him directly why he does it its better than worrying and overthinking it. I do that with everything and that's what I've learned

• he's busy. he has a life