Is it necessary to see other girls and nude women on web when a guy has a steady girlfriend?

I have had a real problem dealing with this in all the three relationships I have had.i get very jealous with the very thought tht my man is looking at another girl in real life or he is looking at film heroines or girls posong in bikinies ext online.dont know how to deal with tis problem. pl help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy is not a good emotion. It clues you in that you care about the other person but there is lack of trust. I have run into this from a small percentage of the women I dated.

I was a member of a nudist colony for 8 years. I have also taken 4+ years of art. I have watched over 250 adult movies. So my opinion is biased on that background info, and might not be from the typical guy's perspective. Oh and I have a lifetime membership to an gentleman's club.

Men are stimulated with images. The female body is one crafted in beauty. The curves and shapes are round and soothing. The breast for example has a number of round shapes that look like a bullseye. Maybe it is something Freud would say but male babies remember the female breast and cravings (milk).

It depends on the maturity level of the guy and if it should be a problem. I could walk on a nude beach in France without it affecting me. I do love women, whole heartedly, so don't get me wrong. Sometimes guys watch porn and think of our girlfriends and masturbate. That's also why most guys want to videotape their partners so we don't have to imagine as much. We can just see it on the tv or computer. But then you run the risk of him showing his friends.

Also, a guy might want to fantasize about other women so he stays faithful to you. If he likes blonds and you are brunette, then maybe he'll watch a porn with a blond to satisfy that urge. As far as seeing a woman naked in person. well that is hormones. Even the most faithful of man can be led astray by temptation. I have given in to certain women I would have said no to because I was 'in heat'. (I'll post a story about that tonight perhaps what the difference between being 'in heat' as to just horny)

Hope that helps. Gotta run to work.

What Guys Said 1

• the answer is no if I have a steady girlfriend who loves me I'm not going to look to other girls esp if she's around because I should respect her feelings .

What Girls Said 2

• as far as him looking at girls in real life.not cool.but online and on the internet.porn and such I don't think its a big deal.for one I watch porn myseld so I can't get upset when I see him watching it too.when I was going with a guy we were kinda long distance.2 to 3 hours away and we both have sexual urges and we couldn't see each other all the time.so instead of going out and cheating he would just look at porn.honestly I would rather him beat off to a girl online then him sleeping with another woman behind my back.you see where I'm getting at? although us as females its very common we get jealous with these things.the best thing you can do is deal with it (the online stuff) or just be upfront with him about it.i'd say yes but just to the online/porn thing.if he looks at other girls in real life (especially in front of you which I hope he doesnt) talk to him about that =]

• yea I love porn