If a person hasn't found their significant other at 27 years of age, should they not give up?

if a person hasn't found their significant other at 27 years of age, should they not give up? they're working a minimal job, they have their education done but every guy seems to be taken. how do you even meet new guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah don't give up. Have you tried online dating. It seems to do very well around your age.

What Guys Said 4

• No. The music director at my church didn't get married until she was 36. A lot of people are marrying later these days because they want to further their education and establish their careers. You never know when someone will come along, though. I have a friend who is my age and she got married just last year, which she said she had not really planned on. So no, don't give up.

• cool answer. thanks. I was dating this guy and I thought he was the one. but I'm getting over my loss :) thank you. wish I could give you best answer.

• Much appreciated. Good luck!

• i'm 23 and still haven't found mine yet, surprising, shocking, because I believe there are more guys out there who have never had a girlfriend than there are girls who have never had a boyfriend

• No you shouldn't. I'm not giving up and I got some years on me. No one ever said it was going to be easy in finding the significant other. This is partly why when you do find them it is so special. For all you know the cute guy at the coffee shop or the guy that delivers you packages is the one you looking for and you just haven't discovered that's the one you looking for. Just keep looking out there. Yes it wasn't today it maybe not be til next year.

• Quiters never prosper

What Girls Said 3

• Of course you shouldn't give up. People get married much later these days, I've always said that I don't want to be married until at LEAST 26/727. I have a cousin who just got engaged at 29. She did not meet her fiance until last year, and before that, she hadn't had a serious relationship since she was in high school. Don't stress, you have plenty of time. Just put yourself out there to meet new guys. Try online dating, social functions, getting involved in your hobbies, etc. You can't meet anyone if you don't get out there!

Most importantly though, I realize your biological clock is ticking, but you have to wipe that from your mind. If you're stressed about getting "too old" and never finding someone, it will show in your demeanor. People will be able to sense it about you, especially men. Continue to believe that you are a catch, that you have plenty of time (which you do), be happy single, and you'll find your man.

• My grandmother got married three times before she found the one. She was in her 40s.

• Of course you don't give up. Give up only once you're dead.