Guys, if a girl said we should hang? Would you think it's a date?

If a girl suggested you hang? What would you think? Especially if you were friendly with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on HOW she asks and, then, how she acts during the time together.

Simply asking does not mean that it's a date. If you don't want it to be a date, hang out with multiple people.

• If she asks online or over text though.. Hmm.

• If he asks online or text, it does not matter. I meant the true meaning behind asking, which women are quite often mysterious about...

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't consider it a date initially. It's not impossible for girls and guys to just hang out. However, depending on how she asks and what she wants to do, I would start wondering whether or not she likes me

• What if you suggested grabbing a bite? Do you like her?

• Not necessarily. I've had dinner and lunch with girls before that I'm just friends with

• I would think its an execution, but that's me.

• Not really it would be just hanging out.

• Not at all, its pretty common for people to just wanna hang. there are other things that might send out a signal for "date"."we should hang" sounds pretty casual and friendly to me.

• it depends how well they know eachother

• i would think it as if she wants to start the "seeing eachother" process before dating

• i absolutely would

• No. If she said "go out some time" I would.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think they would

It's not like you said "hey, you wanna go out?" or "hey you wanna go on a date sometime" the words "go out" or "date" assumes more than friends.

But if it was just "hang out" Surely guys would think you're implying just people spending time together, you know, hanging out. lol

Anyways, that's just my opinion.

• I'm not a guy, but...

"Hanging out" is just spending time together, not a date at all...Friends hang out all the time.

• a lot of guys would, but I think most would think the girl wants to start off slow and get to know the guy, overall, is interested in some way

• that's not really a date. that's hang out

• that is indeed a date