Lady's would you ever date a guy who was over 30 with no job and who lived at home?

Lady's would you ever date a guy who was over 30 lived at home with his mom and had no job. Now this guy is very sexy, charming and will bs you. Would you still be attracted to him if you knew he lived with his mommy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 29 and live with my mommy. I lost my job 2 years ago and with the economy it's a pain to find work. I've managed to fix the house in those 2 years and get my mom's finances well on track. I'm ambitious and have 2 degrees. I'm tall and handsome. I have $50k in the bank and own a nice car outright. I'm debt free. I help out with the bills when I can and have rescued my mom financially more than once. I'm very self conscious about my living situation. So much so I've joined the military to escape it. I can be pretty charming and I'm kind, good hearted. I'm not an active dater but I've found several girls willing to look past my flaws.

I decided to stay at home because I didn't want to exhaust my savings. Rent in my city is among the most expensive in the nation. Someday I'd like to buy my own home. A few years ago my dad died, and my moms mother, and my mom's best friend. I thought she'd enjoy my company. I'm very family orientated. I never wanted it to be long term. I wish more women would get to know the real me, and not judge me based on my living situation.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• "will bs" me? What does that mean lol

If he were the kind of guy I'd go for, and if he is looking for work and wasn't just living off his parents, I don't see why not.

Since we're speaking theoretically, I do plan on making bank after I graduate. So money isn't something I'll need help with :P As long as he's not a freeloader, we're set!

• i would have a crush on him but I will not date him..most likely that that dude will get no wear in life he he has no job and lives with his mom

• Hell no. I have standards that he doesn't meet.

• hahahahaha no way

• no

• no

• does he try to get a job? if not, then no. why would you waste your time with a guy that doesn't even try to get out of the situation he was in? now, if he was like the guy that answered this question first, then yeah, I would still probably be attracted to him.

• No lol