What are some physical flaws guys really don't like on girls?

I'm just curious. I've heard personality wins the heart. Though I would love to believe that's true, I do think physical appearance is what catches attention first to want to get to know the girl.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm somehow not attracted to women with more than two arms. Otherwise, I'm good.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Morbidly obese. Burns on a large area of her face. Or facial disfigurations.

Lost limbs wouldn't stop me. I once hit on a girl with no arms (she was hot otherwise). I have a very hard time being interested if she's obese though.

That's about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • looks attract us, this is true but if your a total BITCH. then bye bye

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I've heard guys say they don't like acne, big forehead, big nose, big chin, flat hair. Most of them are pretty obvious. To be honest, most guys don't really notice a lot of the little details, they just see the whole picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • If looks don't matter then go date some really nasty looking person then imagine yourself sleeping with them and kissing them all the time, yeah, looks matter a lot no matter what anyone says. If there is no physical attraction, it will not work. Why the hell would I be with someone I find physically revolting? That is retarded.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've had guys tell me they wouldn't date me for these flaws:

--Large nose

--Pointy chin

--Small boobs

--Not curvy enough

0|0
    0|0