Would you ever kiss a girl's hand?

The only guy who ever kissed my hand was my driving instructor and he was a 67-year-old Casanova :p

PS. Dom163 refuses to kiss any girl's hand.

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• If it was someone you were with... Then yes! I do it all the time! And kiss her forehead! ha ha But someone completely random and just met, not quites especially if your woman was right next to you =/

• Oui.

• I always had a feeling that almost any modern female would say:

"Umm what the heck are you doing?"

That kinda stops me from such things. :P

• hahahaha. welll, as a modern female, I think I'd be sort of charmed :p

• hahah, I guess I'm sort of wrong - but you do need to do it right to make it charming instead of freaky :P

• LOL. definitely. the first time my driving instructor did it, I almost had a heart attack. :p

but such a gesture from a significant other would be appreciated :)

• OF COURSE! English charm ;)

• I'd love to

• I kiss my wifes everyday... So yes I would :)

• Of course!

I'd love to do that. That's a classical way of showing your love :) and you know, Old is Gold :P

But I'd only do that, when she will not be expecting that, So its gonna be totally random ;)

• lolol. a surprise kiss on the hand! :)

• Yeah!

I guess, surprise is itself an AWESOME thing. If it comes along with a kiss, and kiss on the hand,then Its LEGEND-----wait for second----DARY :P

• hahahahaha

of course. legendary. :p

• That bonjour better be a hi and not a goodbye. And I'm not sure. Do girls actually like that? I didn't think anyone cared about it anymore. I guess I would.

• it's a... hibye :p hmmm...i think it would take me off guard, but that I'd like it. not completely sure... lol

• Haha Well as long as you stick around here then I don't care what it is. :p Also see I think it would just be awkward. It's more like a prince charming, movie kind of think.

• Absolutely! Bet it drives you nuts in a good way!

• haha, I wouldn't know. having my ancient driving instructor do it made me feel really weird lol.

• nahh that's old school

• No I wouldnt. Especially if it was someone or something rather like that urrggg shivers

• Did he use tongue?

What Girls Said 5

• My dude kisses my hands/fingers sometimes, when he's being cute. =P Otherwise, no, not really, haha.

• awww, that's really sweet :)

• i love random acts of affection... love surprises like that- it's extra sweet :)

• Exactly. =D

• When I go to Europe it is a fact that at least fifty men will kiss my hand, if not more, during the duration of my trip. It surprised me the first ten times, but now I'm used to it.

• wow... at least 50?!?! amazing :)

• It can go up to 300 different people. It depends on how long you spend in Europe and what country's you go to.

• Honestly, I hate when guys I don't know try to charm me. Be real, and then be charming. Otherwise, I think the guys should know it is nice.

• I've found that lots of country boys kiss hands, at least in my experience. I'm still not quite sure how I feel about it.

• My ex used to kiss my hand all the time. He turned into a jerk, so it's not a sign of anything :D