He's a player, what should I do?

in 7th grade there was this cute boy that me and the rest of the world thought he was hot.but there was one slight of a problem...he was a player he had a crush on me and I had a crush on him.but I dint want to be with him because I dint want to get hurt.now 2 years later in 10th grade I think he still likes me because he constantly stares at me like no other! and yes he is still very cute and I still like him

what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Simply decide whether you can accept being with him if he is a player and whether he is likely to commit to you or instead cheat on you with some other girl. If you like each other that much, why not just take the risk, date each other and see where it goes. If it doesn't work out, then learn from experience and move on. At least then you gave it a try and you have no regrets in the future; you don't want to turn round in another two years time and ask yourself what if? Live the moment...

Yes your heart might get broken, but majority of people do go through that at some point in their lives, and it does make you stronger.

• well depends because its seems he's liked you since 7th grade and if he's liked you that long then I don't think he would be likely to cheat on you, because he probably wouldn't want to lose you. so if you want to then go for it but if you feel in the slightest way that he's acting weird and isnn't telling you confront him and if he cheated dump his ass right thenn and there.! :)