Do you believe that age is just a number?

Do you? And what's the oldest/youngest you'd date at this moment?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it means something. There's definitely truth to the idea that you're only as old as you feel, but the reality of life gets in the way when it comes to relationships. A twenty year old person is simply at a very different stage in his life than a sixty year old person, even an eighteen year old and a twenty-eight year old. Anything is possible, but it seems very unnatural to me.

I've never dated anyone younger than myself, but now I could maybe go a year younger. Older, maybe four or five years at the most.

What Guys Said 7

• it depends on the person, I think the lower your iq, the lower you ability to self reflect and make changes in your life, so for a lower then average intelligent person yes I do believe age to be just a number a person of substance and intelligence, well when they get old they are wise men, keepers of knowledge and truth and for those age is definitely not a number it experience, years of self reflection and meditation.

• Age is definitely just a number. The higher the number, the lower the chance of havin fun.

• Well, it varies for different people. But I honestly don't really believe in 20 year olds dating 60 year olds. And I'm really against things like 13 year olds dating 18 year olds. That's too much.

• Just a number. I'd go as old as 36 and as young as 23 for serious relationship. For sex... as old as mmm... 45... as young as 17 if the law wasn't an issue.

• hey, my answer kinda contradicts itself. I have an open mind, but generally speaking those are my age ranges. They're more guidelines actually.

• If they are older then my mom I would have to think about a lot just because that's weird to me for some reason

• Somewhat. 25/18. I'm 21.

• yes age is just a number as long as that person is 18. I'm dating a girl that's 19 and I'm 28

What Girls Said 6

• to an extent. its more about what stage in life you're in.

we discussed this issue in film class after watching this: link

weirdest movie I've seen in awhile...for many reasons. its good & bad at the same time. cute & disturbing as well.

• Age is just a number to a certain extend and obviously it depends on the individual people. The youngest I would date would be 21-22. The oldest would be 26-ish.

• Age is a state of mind. That said, I wouldn't date anyone I could have given birth to. lol. And I really don't like dating anyone older than myself. That just doesn't attract me.

• I was interested in a 23 year old man at the age of 15 lol. Now that I am 16 and over here it is legal to date anyone, I'd probably go out with a guy aged 16-27

The Max I'd ever go for a guy would be 30 years old once I hit 21.

• Yes. And I'd date someone 1 year younger than me , and 3 years older than me at the oldest. (: So basically anywhere from 15-19 range.

• yes, I believe it is. if you truly love a person their age or the age difference between you two wouldn't be a problem. the oldest I would date is at least 2 or 3 years older, and 2 years younger