Should I just kiss him randomly?

okay, there's this boy at my work - there's a 4 yearage gap between us but I'm 16 and he's not too mature so it isn't that big a deal. I really like him and he's sort of hinted that he likes me - joking about going on dates and stuff. we get along really well always joking around lots of eye contact the usual stuff but I'm getting so impatient of waiting for him to make a move so here's the idea iu had, I thought I'd just walk right upto him and give him a little kiss - too weird? let me know what you think and if you don't think I should do that, what should I do? thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg haha. that was cute! lol! But NOO, don't do that because "Yes" it is a little too weird. Don't worry when things go slow because that's a good sign that he isn't just interested in getting in your pants. unless that's what you want. Oh it's ok for you to make the first move but not by kissing him. Instead, why don't you when the next time he's joking around with you about going on dates just say something like, " Do you think I'll be an old lady when you finally ask me for a date?" That'll make him smile and say something funny back to you. It'll either show his interest or his hesitation. If he sounds interested just be like as you look at your watch, "Hmm I'm free tonight at 7!" (or whatever time!) That'll get or stop the ball rolling without skipping steps by just going up to him and kissing him and acting way too easy. By any chance that he says something negative regarding your old lady remark, just say back, "Ohh that's ok cause I was just joking because I think I'll be pretty much taken care of by then." :=)

What Guys Said 3

• that would definitly work with guys here in America. but I'm not sure about England. though I've never been there. try putting your hand on his back and rub his back. 2 strokes only. this will send a message he can be comfortable with you. and it will get him to notice you.

• Well I live in scotland if that makes a diference haha

• It might work there. you guys have a little more emotion. try it it may work. also try the 2 stroke back rub. it will give him goose bumps

• Go for it. Nothing to lose and it saves time. Good move.

• What are the consent laws there?

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a great idea. I wish you luck!

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing because I'm in a similar situation, just you have to have enough courage to do it.don't bail out at the last moment.

If you know you can do it, then do it! I'm sure he'll be pleasantly surprised!

:)

• Yhh go for it. Nothing much to lose to be honest-coz if he does like youu this could lead to more but if he doesn't then a kiss isn't going to do much x

• haha I think giving him a kiss is a little too awkward. he'd be caught off guard.
    i don't really know how to help you out.i just wanted to comment cause its funny,
    ive been crazy after this hot guy who's four years older than me, me 16, him 20.but I have turned 17 a month ago and he's turning 21 in a month.

aand I just made it clear to him how bad I want him so now we're together :) casually.with a LOT of (great) sex, its quite effortless, exactly what I needed. hahaha well just funny ;)