Guys: Do you have a problem picking up girls?

I just saw this on youtube and these guys developed a technique to a simple pickup. link

Just get a wheelchair! That simple! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• wow! interesting stuff!

What Guys Said 3

• no its not that simple, trust me, been in one for quite a few years now. I always make it a point to make the chair a non issue, but the one thing I hate the most is when girls won't look me in the eye, I know its because they don't know what to say, or are afraid I will hit on them, idk, but it sucks. I am still a guy, still a man, still a human, still have feelings.

• Yeah, but their first date is going to have to be a tent revival. Otherwise, he's going to be stuck in the chair whenever he's with her.

Kind of a lame ruse if you ask me.

• Picking up girls? Just grab 'em by the handles and... HEAVE!

• Personal rule: Never date/have sex with a girl you can't bench press at least eight times.

• dont think I would date/have sex with a girl I couldn't bench at least once! and certainly not one that weighs more than me...

What Girls Said 1

• i have many problems picking up girls.

i will definitely look into purchasing a wheelchair now.