Is it possible to change a bad guy?

My best friend is dating this guy who is a complete ass. She thinks that she'll be able to change him but I really don't think that is going to happen. I've known him for five years now and no girl has changed him. Is it wrong for me to want them to break up? What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It is not wrong for you to want them to break up seeing how you only care about your friends feelings. It would be wrong to do something about it and help a breakup along however. She needs to fall on her own and experience this herself to learn the lesson that comes with it. You can never change a man EVER they are who they are and will only change if they want to. just as woman. If she got with him the way he is she should accept who he is and get over it not be in it just to change him that will never work. You can just watch it happen and be there for her when things start to be clear to her. Just be there cause anything else would be a waste of time you can not tell her it will not work she will not listen and if you try to break them up you could loose her so just be there when she is ready to talk and listen to her without "I told you so's" good luck with this one!

• You can't change another person, they are going to be who they are going to be.