Age of dating

What is the oldest amount in years you will date ex. ten years older. Or the youngest

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 up and 5 down. It's all abour personally preference, maturity, compatibility etc etc. ;*)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• 28 years older. . . haha

Or 2 years younger.

But seriously I probably wouldn't go more than 6 years now. 28 is just a special person. Hah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im 19 dating/messing around with a 34 year old guy. and our relationship isn't creepy or anything, its nice and totally normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I probably wouldn't go any younger. (I'm 17)

That's just me, because I despise most underclassmen.

As for older, who knows?

Just whatever feels right to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • it all depends who I fall in love with or am attracted too. I'm sure there's people who say they would never go above 10 years older until they actually fund someone whos maybe 15 years older that they are infatuated with. right now since I'm 16 I would say 20 is about my limit but ya never know. and it starts not to matter as much as you get older

0|1
    0|0
  • no more than five years

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 22 (23 tomorrow Woo).

I wouldn't date under 20 and older then 25. The maturity gap starts to fall apart beyond those ages for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • As of right now. 3 years younger and 3 years older. I am 22 so 19-25.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only date girls who are 3 to 4 years younger than me. As for older than me, I don't really care, just nothing over 10 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 33, and and my rule of thumb is six years older or younger than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • My max is 4 years up or down

I'm 22

So that leaves me 18-26, although I probably won't really go over 23

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm willing to date a girl as young as 19 and as old as 45. so that's 12 years younger than me to 14 years older than me.

0|0
    0|1