Would you want to date someone who had a cold?

I have cold. I'm supposed to go on a date tomorrow night. This is our 5th date and it's a chill out movies at his place sort of thing- his folks are away.

I don't want to give him my cold, so I've given him the option on whether or not he wants to reschedule. He's replied that he'd like to see me but it's no biggie either way.

Now any advice? Is he just being polite? Assuming I feel up to it tonight, should I go over? Keeping in mind there'll probably be no making out, I mean - would you want your date to come over when she's got a cold?

Urgh. Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, definitely go over. It will give him a chance to make you some tea or otherwise take care of you. Boyfriend mode seems to kick into gear around the 4th or 5th date and boys are usually very good at taking care of sick girlfriends.

He might laugh at how pathetic and sick you look, but pay close attention to how he treats you tonight and you will have a very good indication of how he will be as a boyfriend in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• If I liked you, and the date's low-key, we'd still be on. Hugs, blankets, and chicken soup can be nice.

What Girls Said 2

• Go! I'd love it if my date came over, whether s/he had a cold or not. Just go over - he knows you have a cold so he'll be pre-warned, and you can still have a fun night even if you don't kiss or anything.

• I would still goo. the reason he probably said it was 'no biggie either way' is because he might think that was ur way of saying you didn't want to go over. guys are more insecure than we think. go and have funnnn