Why do some individuals not enjoy kissing?

I love making out and I have my guy friends who say that they don't enjoy kissing their girlfriends or kissing at all but they love having sex

Most Helpful Guy

• sex feels ultimately better than kissing...

• well yea...but why wouldn't someone wanna kiss at all?

• i also think kissing in general means more to girls than guys later in the relationship

• hmmmm...thts probably true but not in every case...yea that could be another reason

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly? I can't stand it. It feels awkward. There's no pleasure or emotion associated with the act for me. It's just awkward. I pretend to enjoy it for the girl's sake, though. Then again, I'm in the vast minority there.

• Dunno. But one girl I dated briefly was a terrible kisser. She would want to make out, just on and on and on but she never used her tongue. It was like we were slamming our mouths together. I guess you can tell why it was brief.

• omg I know people like that...like they compliment you how good you kiss so theywanna keep kissing you but they totally suck and you don't wanna be mean but they just really are horrible

• That's messed up. I love kissing!

• Too intimate for them

Only would want to do it to their committed gf's

• bt I knw guy friends who hav their gfs and they don't like kissing them either

• Well, they probably aren't close enough

Or the guys weird

What Girls Said 1

• For me, I know that the hands and mouth are the dirtiest on your body and most bacteria in these areas. I hate cavities, bad hot breath, wet tounges, and just don't enjoy french kissing. Smacks on the lips are okay. Just my personal feelings.